SPV Rigid Fog light install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gdof15

Reaction score
Just finished install of rigid pro triple light set (hyper spot, amber fog, and flood) on my 2023. The back cover will have to be modified (cut) as outside light cube body is wider than the cover. Lights are awesome. SPV crew is top notch.

Last edited:

Swacer_2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wasn't planning on modifying the truck I have had for 13 days now aside from the supply shortage nonsense my 2023 came without. That quickly changed when I realized both Rigid fog lights are DOT spec garbage. Running four of the same lights just had some family truckster vibes to it. We actually get a good deal of fog where I am, so having one set that would...I don't know...cut up some fog in theory sounded like a worthwhile upgrade. I chose to just replace the inner lights with Rigid SRM "driving" fogs. I like things looking factory for the most part, so I chose to stay with Rigid. Are there better/brighter options? No clue. It didn't really matter in this case.

I sucked up WAY too much of Sidney and John's time via DM here going over the right options for me. Then today I really probably made them want to close up shop completely when I harassed them twice over "missing" items from the shipment that ultimately just turned out to be me being a scatter brained moron. Sorry again to them for that! These two are saints.

Anyways, the lights are in. Directions were straight forward and left no room to mess anything up. Taking out two of the factory Torx screws is a bit awkward, but that had zero to do with their kit. Fit and finish is exactly what I was looking for and output is substantially brighter that I was expecting. Really happy with how it all came together.

The lights I ordered:

Some photos:
View attachment 406632

View attachment 406633

View attachment 406634

View attachment 406635

View attachment 406636

View attachment 406637

View attachment 406638

View attachment 406639

View attachment 406640

View attachment 406641

View attachment 406642
What size torx bit did you use for the little fog light mounting screws? My T15 and is too big, T10 is too small. Thanks

OP
OP
ekalb

ekalb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What size torx bit did you use for the little fog light mounting screws? My T15 and is too big, T10 is too small. Thanks
hmm. I really don't remember what bit worked. I'm away for the weekend and the truck is currently getting pummeled with snow, so it may be a few days before I crawl under it. Maybe message SPV directly. they would certainly know

sorry

Swacer_2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hmm. I really don't remember what bit worked. I'm away for the weekend and the truck is currently getting pummeled with snow, so it may be a few days before I crawl under it. Maybe message SPV directly. they would certainly know

sorry
I was actually able to find it, it was a t15, but none of my sockets fit, only my Allen key t15 work. How odd lol. Thank you for offering!

butts182

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would like to be able to have 1 set of brighter fog lights that I could drive with on road without blinding people. Which light would you recommend?