Ocotillo Trip Halloween Weekend! Nov(1-EVENING),2,3,)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
SvtDon

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Awwwww ****. My truck can't keep up with yours!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Don't worry about that this time bud. It will be known to everyone that it is not a mapped out trip since it is a weekend thing of camping and hanging. People can go and off road and show up back on camp site and hang out throughout the day. Can bring toys too if wanna ride even though no one ended up riding there toys last time and just trucks :). People go with whoever feels comfy off roading with. Just as long as we come back at night at camp fire in high spirits. Last time was way to hectic with how many trucks that showed up and the dust.

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
how about wednesday april 2nd....... thats when i will be in the area. heading to texas.

yeah.... right. on a weekday. like that will really happen

OP
OP
SvtDon

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
how about wednesday april 2nd....... thats when i will be in the area. heading to texas.

yeah.... right. on a weekday. like that will really happen

Damn your up late man. Gonna be end of February or first weekend of march dude. You should make it out this time since ya got a truck again and haven't seen ya in a while dude.

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

JeepSRT8

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Depending on dates I may be in. Got a Hawaii trip beginning of March

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
unfortunately with all the work i have here at the shop and getting my truck ready for trr, i dont have the luxury of taking an additional 4 days off to come play in the dirt.