Ocotillo Trip Halloween Weekend! Nov(1-EVENING),2,3,)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well guys its been talked about for sometime now. Some peeps are now wondering what dates it is to be sure for work and such. RangerRob and I go to Ocotillo all the time and thought about doing a camp out weekend. Get as much of us as we can and have a good time. That means, offroading in our trucks, dirt toys, drinking, fires, and camping. Whatever you want! Hopefully RANGERROB will be back in time from his deployment with this Syria ******** going on! RangerRob will be heading up there friday morning and setting up his camp site and such if anyone would like to come up early and get set up. I will more likely be up there friday evening due to work and such. Not to late hopefully. We will be camping the whole weekend till sunday sometime! I believe we will be camping off of WOLF ROAD! You will see it when coming down the 78. It is by Holmes camp right over the hill. This way for those of you that need to use the facilities like shower or bathroom and such can easily take a quick ride over there. Everyone is more then welcome to bring there wifes and kids if they would like, I will be bringing mine and my dogs. As for trails and such when we get here. We will just play it as we go. Things will be all over the place and some people could be doing there own things here and there with there familys or toys. Octoillo wells has plenty of dirt to play in from here to plaser city! I know some people will just show up for a day or couple hours. Remember we have no cell service out here!

IF YOU ARE CAMPING!

. BRING WOOD OF COURSE! THE MORE WOOD WE HAVE THE BETTER. SHARE. REMEMBER WE ARE ALL CAMPING AND PARTYING!!!!!!!
. BEER, BEER IS EXPENSIVE AND OVER PRICED OUT HERE!
. Gas of course, Gas stations are around but not close by!
. Spare tire
. Whatever else you need for camping. Your all grown men/women

WHO IS ATTENDING SO FAR FROM THE FORUM!!!!! (Will keep list updated as we get closer)

. KEITH FROM TOYOTA FORUMS. KEITH PREDICTS 20 TRUCKS! SO FAR HE HAS 5-10. WILL KEEP IT UPDATED AS I SPEAK WITH HIM!
. DEBORDJ
. MMMONSTER
. LANDFILL
. MAJORAR
. MXNMTBER
. JACKROOK
. BRENDO310+2
. EFTOBY
. DIRTYFAM
. JARRET (RPG)
. JEFF (RPG)
. 1NTHEOC
. RAPTIZZLE

SATURDAY MEET TIME!

Meet up time Saturday morning is 10-10:30 for those that are showing up on Saturday!

VHF radio will be WEATHERMAN (151.625)

Tundra count so far is 5-7 trucks so far, I am not sure how many FM's are coming out!

Tundra thread by Keith to follow action for ocotillo trip!!!!

Ocotillo Wells Halloween - TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum

I WILL KEEP UPDATING THE OP AS TIME GOES ON. IM SURE I HAVE FORGOTTEN SOME INFORMATION RIGHT NOW AND STUFF WILL CHANGE, WITH ATTENDANCE RECORD!

Look for one sign by road and one by camp site with blue balloons. Here is the pic!!!

Attachments

• ow_svra_map_large.jpg
    ow_svra_map_large.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 202
  • unage5u3.jpg
    unage5u3.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
OP
OP
SvtDon

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea off the road by 78 lol. We will be out in the dirt. They'll be calling from Blue Inn having a hard time lol

dirtydeeds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in for sure. Last weekend we had around 20 trucks. I'll post pics ASAP. This one should be about the same for us.

EFTOBIAS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope I don't end up at Alabama during this shindig. For real.

I'll have to bring more beer to compensate from the lack of wood I'll bring, downside of being in the desert, I really don't feel like chopping down joshua trees.