Ocotillo Trip Halloween Weekend! Nov(1-EVENING),2,3,)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepSRT8

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What'd you do?

Haha nothing to severe, just got caught on Federal land with something I should not have had and did not have proper identification to clear it up. Just another excuse to go back out there and make a day out of it.

---------- Post added at 07:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 AM ----------

Thank you Jack, was good to meet ya finally

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

Glad you got to fire your guns off dude! Sorry we didn't make it over there with us having a lot of guys

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yeah thanks man you directions actually worked out quite well. Ended up spending a few hours out there shooting, AK's - AR's - Among a few other things was a blast. Wish we could have made it back to the camp to kick it with you guys but my buddies had some things to get back to.

Still had a great time regardless. Had only a chance to talk to a few people very briefly, but everyone was very nice! Can't wait to do it again.

JeepSRT8

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Pretty much, its either A) Pay the $100 fine and be done with it or B) go and prove I have the proper paper work and get it cleared.

Going with B as I will have to drive back to Ocotillo.. Might as well make a day out of it and go take care of it and spend the rest of the day on the trails!

:smokin:

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

Here is some pics I got from yesterday. I had a blast to bad I wasn't able to camp out we will have to do another get together soon.
View attachment 36558

View attachment 36559

View attachment 36560

View attachment 36561

Thanks for the pics, I cant believe in the short period of time I was there I made in a pic =)

It was good meeting you. Can't wait till the next one!

-Brandon