Ocotill Wells Camping Trip. Feb28(Night),March 1,2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sonoma

Dispatch
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
That's going to be entertaining for the kids. Not the second picture, the first picture.

sonoma

Dispatch
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Aw, I'm glad we are all making the most of the end of this season. I haven't been out there in a while it seems. I'm excited to bring my daughter but she is a handful. I may only come during Saturday.

Just one question...is there a checkpoint on the highway to Ocotillo? I thought I remembered one with a bunch of cameras?

LandFill

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I always take the Banner Grade down from Julian and don't come across one. Not sure on other routes.

LandFill

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just gotta pick up the kid at school and then were headed out!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 51

LandFill

FRF Addict
Reaction score
New moon weekend in Ocotillo was awesome! With no moon the exploration center had hot coco for the kids and three volunteer astronomers with high powered telescopes. I grabbed a spot in Holmes camp along the tree line that had an awning over a huge picnic table. It was warm but we had shade all day and it was perfect at night! Too hot? Not one complaint from the 4 yr old twins, or the 6, 8,and 12 year olds who rode bikes and quads all day Sat and Sun...