No, I'm king of the road!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The Raptor was doing a complete **** Move!....not because he was in the wrong place and yes the semi could have blown the corner..The **** move was the Raptor was the ONLY one of the two vehicles involved that could safely move and resolve the foul up!...

LeCreaux

Reaction score
lol...i have done similar things.

in my subdivision, people park on the street way too much. you are only allowed to park on 1 side of the street to keep things passable. it is my position, that if the car is parked on you side of the street, you have to yield to on coming traffic whos lane is not blocked.

there are many times people just try to squeeze 3 cars into a two lane road instead of yielding. When i am on the side with no blockage, and coming to a parked car on my left, and see another car coming the other way.....i refuse to move right to let a 3rd car squeeze between my raptor and a parked car.

on a few occations, i have come to a stop head on with ass hats who do not yield. I just stop and make them back up.

So.....guilty as charged.

but in the video, I think the semi needed to be given room, there is no reason the raptor couldn't have backed up.

This happens all the time in my community. You're not supposed to park on the street at all but both sides of the road are usually lined with cars. You can only fit one vehicle safely down the middle, especially if that vehicle is a Raptor.

But never fails somebody will come flying around the curve, down the middle of the road, on the phone, and not yield to anything. If I'm in the blocked lane (i.e. there's a parked care in my lane) I wait. But I'm the ONLY driver in my community that does any kind of yielding. I've come head-on several times with vehicles that enter the gauntlet while I'm coming right down the middle of it. I've never backed up yet but I've never encountered someone else who who refuses to.