No BS dealership in Texas to order from

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gunandgod

Reaction score
Ford is not accepting any more 2021 orders and the 2022 order book is not open. Your best is to find a dealer with a stock truck. The ADM is insane though.
I got my order in last Friday at msrp from a different dealer I found

uscraptor51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
get out of here with that "no BS dealer" $HIT. 30K ADM on your other post....
They wouldn't be able to write your contract on that truck until the truck actually showed up. If you wanted to sell your truck prior and then use the money when it comes in thats a different story. After all the used truck market is crazy right now.

If you are looking for a No BS dealer to order/buy from im out here in temecula, CA . I will gladly help you in getting you your new raptor
Hey Noah…you really are a used car *****, can you please make sure you get tested in an attempt to STOP SPREADING YOUR…

ONE VOTE TO GET THIS CLOWN REMOVED, PLEASE ‍♂️♂️♂️

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I picked up my truck from Jack today and couldn't have asked for a better experience. There were no surprises and she was super helpful. Thanks again, Raptorvette. I'd recommend purchasing through her anytime. I'll get some pics uploaded when I get a chance but I'll echo some of the other sentiments on the board that the truck really is stunning in person.
Anther happy camper here. All thanks and credit to you @RaptorVette. The whole transaction was as @ChrisAg explained above. The best part that @RaptorVette left out is that Jack is "smoking hot"...so thanks for that surprise!

Attachments

• happy camper.jpg
    happy camper.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 47