No BS dealership in Texas to order from

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RaptorVette

RaptorVette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you decide to upgrade, I think Jack should offer you a Gen 3, at the least, at MSRP for the amount of customers you sent her way. Perhaps not the R as one can safely assume those will be marked up like crazy.
I'm sure she would make an exception for me and order a 2022 Raptor for MSRP. I moved on and ordered a TRX in July, still waiting for it to be built. I really wanted another V8 Raptor but I don't think it will happen. Hope you guys enjoy your Gen3 Raptors!

DCM

Reaction score
I ordered mine through McRee Ford back in June at MSRP. I believe they are still honoring that and no mandatory warranty or financing, as they never stated that, but will know once mine arrives at the end of the month.
Thanks. Just reached out to McRee. Waiting to hear back form them.

DCM

Reaction score
I ordered mine through McRee Ford back in June at MSRP. I believe they are still honoring that and no mandatory warranty or financing, as they never stated that, but will know once mine arrives at the end of the month.
Many thanks to RaptorTX. McRee appears to have come through for me. Just placed an order for their last allocation at MSRP.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Many thanks to RaptorTX. McRee appears to have come through for me. Just placed an order for their last allocation at MSRP.
I just came back to give you a contact, but looks like you've got everything under control.

DCM

Reaction score
I just came back to give you a contact, but looks like you've got everything under control.
Yes, I was amazed at how quickly this came together. Apparently they had someone back out of an allocation earlier today and I was able to get it. I've been playing around with a few different dealers since June trying to get MSRP. Figured I'd need to reach out to multiple dealers again, but was able to get everything done in an hour via email and text.

Appreciate your offer to help. Maybe it will work out for someone else.