Wanting to buy 24 in Texas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gkrane

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sold my 22 and am looking to order a 24. Has anyone found a dealership in Texas that is selling at MSRP? From what I understand the order books open tomorrow.

Parappa The Rapta

Reaction score
I bought my 23 from Bud Cross Ford in Caldwell Texas. It's a tiny dealership, I got my truck for MSRP 10 days after it arrived and the buying process took 1.5 hours from walk-in to drive-out. Can't say I've ever dealt with a dealer that was so dam good.

8250_RPM

Reaction score
Nope, and I wouldn't waste your time dealing with Planet Ford in Spring, Texas. But...do your due diligence. I had a great experience with Metro Ford of OKC. I know it's a bit of a haul, but I bought my 19' GT350R off the showroom floor for under MSRP. I think I lucked out as they were anticipating the arrival of their first batch of GT500's. Either way, I believe they mentioned to me that they are the #1 Ford Performance dealer nationwide which would make some sense based on what I saw while there. In my experience, all of the best deals are somewhere else...far away.

xlr8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most small town dealers sell for msrp on ordered trucks. Just call or email around.

xlr8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'm first on the list at my dealer but i've bought a lot from them before.