No BS dealership in Texas to order from

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorVette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I was just talking to my sales lady in Houston that I bought my 2019 Raptor from back in November of 2019. I bought my truck from her all over the phone including my 2013 Raptor trade appraisal. At the time, the dealership had 50 Raptors on their lot and they were all discounted $5,000 under MSRP. They want to be a high volume dealer so they don't mind discounting new trucks. I have NO idea what they are ordering new trucks for, but I'm 99% sure there won't be any markup.

I will not be ordering a Raptor this year as I'm building a house. She said she is about 2 weeks from being able to spec out trucks and place orders. If anyone is interested in talking to her, PM me and I will share her cell phone and email. I don't want anyone to waste her time, she is one of the best sales persons I've EVER dealt with! I gain NOTHING from this, just want to help some fellow Raptor owners.

Eric

Last edited:

sherwood

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I' think it's worth a phone call. Would you like her info?
Sure, I'll make the call if you want to DM me her info. Hope she's ready for some phone calls with amount of interest on the 2021!
PS I just called local dealer who said "They'll probably be relisted as 2022" implying that they won't be available for a long time. Hopefully he didn't know what he was talking about.

OP
OP
RaptorVette

RaptorVette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sure, I'll make the call if you want to DM me her info. Hope she's ready for some phone calls with amount of interest on the 2021!
PS I just called local dealer who said "They'll probably be relisted as 2022" implying that they won't be available for a long time. Hopefully he didn't know what he was talking about.
Done!

Raptorius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had two dealers tell me the same thing recently, "They're not making a 2021, but I can order you a 2022." Most of the dealers in my area seem pretty clueless and know less than most on this forum. Maybe they're right... it does seem pretty late to be calling them a 2021.