No BS dealership in Texas to order from

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RaptorVette

RaptorVette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anther happy camper here. All thanks and credit to you @RaptorVette. The whole transaction was as @ChrisAg explained above. The best part that @RaptorVette left out is that Jack is "smoking hot"...so thanks for that surprise!
Glad that you are happy! I was wondering how long it'd take for someone to mention how beautiful she is!

RaptorCDH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad that you are happy! I was wondering how long it'd take for someone to mention how beautiful she is!
My wife seems more relaxed and happy when I am talking to “Jack” she’s asks “you seem so happy when you talk with Jack”. If wifey knew Jack was smoking hot…out of her principles , she wouldn’t want me to be happy or joyful speaking to her …lol. I like my wife imagining “Jack” is a slick, overweight, car salesman.
Cheers

DCM

Reaction score
Change in policy at Doggett. Jack says 35s get $2500 ADM and 37s get $7500 ADM on all orders. Anyone aware of another dealer in Houston area that will do an order at MSRP?

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Change in policy at Doggett. Jack says 35s get $2500 ADM and 37s get $7500 ADM on all orders. Anyone aware of another dealer in Houston area that will do an order at MSRP?
Damn, that's tough. The first round got lucky. As stated buy another poster, some of the MSRP dealers are jumping ship for ADM now. Some guys had luck with Tomball Ford...give'em a try.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn, that's tough. The first round got lucky. As stated buy another poster, some of the MSRP dealers are jumping ship for ADM now. Some guys had luck with Tomball Ford...give'em a try.
Tomball makes you buy a $4600 warranty and use their financing to get MSRP

OP
OP
RaptorVette

RaptorVette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's too bad! She also told me that if I wanted a Raptor R it would be $20k ADM! I said no thanks.

RaptorTX

Reaction score
I ordered mine through McRee Ford back in June at MSRP. I believe they are still honoring that and no mandatory warranty or financing, as they never stated that, but will know once mine arrives at the end of the month.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's too bad! She also told me that if I wanted a Raptor R it would be $20k ADM! I said no thanks.
If you decide to upgrade, I think Jack should offer you a Gen 3, at the least, at MSRP for the amount of customers you sent her way. Perhaps not the R as one can safely assume those will be marked up like crazy.