No BS dealership in Texas to order from

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TonyG

Reaction score
Don't hijack the post, bro. :biggun:
Hey everyone, I was just talking to my sales lady in Houston that I bought my 2019 Raptor from back in November of 2019. I bought my truck from her all over the phone including my 2013 Raptor trade appraisal. At the time, the dealership had 50 Raptors on their lot and they were all discounted $5,000 under MSRP. They want to be a high volume dealer so they don't mind discounting new trucks. I have NO idea what they are ordering new trucks for, but I'm 99% sure there won't be any markup.

I will not be ordering a Raptor this year as I'm building a house. She said she is about 2 weeks from being able to spec out trucks and place orders. If anyone is interested in talking to her, PM me and I will share her cell phone and email. I don't want anyone to waste her time, she is one of the best sales persons I've EVER dealt with! I gain NOTHING from this, just want to help some fellow Raptor owners.

Eric
Hello. Could you please share her info with me as well. Thank you. Tony.

Robbh

Reaction score
I know this is an old post, but is that lady still looking for reasonable Raptor orders? Looking to order a 2023

Robbh

Reaction score
thank you for the info! I'll give her a call. I'm not opposed to a small ADM, but California is on a different level..

WestlakeHorn

Reaction score
I ordered a 2022 Raptor through Mac Haik. They wanted a $5k ADM, but it looks like the vehicle will be built next week and delivered by early fall. My preferred dealer, Rockwall Ford, simply said they don’t the pull to ensure that my order would be filled.

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try Bill Utter in Denton. I was told by my salesman they would do an order at MSRP, but I didn’t end up using them for my order, though I have bought other vehicles from them (recently a Tremor and an Explorer ST)

I ordered a 37pp from another large dealer in DFW because I have a contact there who agreed to sell my truck at MSRP.