No BS dealership in Texas to order from

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorTX

Reaction score
Many thanks to RaptorTX. McRee appears to have come through for me. Just placed an order for their last allocation at MSRP.
Glad I was able to help, they have been very nice and a straightforward process.

Thamac15

Reaction score
Tristate Ford in Amarillo. Ask for Landen, he was the best salesman I've dealt with in the 15 vehicles I've purchased and the GM was awesome as well.

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Change in policy at Doggett. Jack says 35s get $2500 ADM and 37s get $7500 ADM on all orders. Anyone aware of another dealer in Houston area that will do an order at MSRP?

I just got her e-mail as well:(

magnushouston

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I was just talking to my sales lady in Houston that I bought my 2019 Raptor from back in November of 2019. I bought my truck from her all over the phone including my 2013 Raptor trade appraisal. At the time, the dealership had 50 Raptors on their lot and they were all discounted $5,000 under MSRP. They want to be a high volume dealer so they don't mind discounting new trucks. I have NO idea what they are ordering new trucks for, but I'm 99% sure there won't be any markup.

I will not be ordering a Raptor this year as I'm building a house. She said she is about 2 weeks from being able to spec out trucks and place orders. If anyone is interested in talking to her, PM me and I will share her cell phone and email. I don't want anyone to waste her time, she is one of the best sales persons I've EVER dealt with! I gain NOTHING from this, just want to help some fellow Raptor owners.

Eric
Can you please share the info?

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No. My name was placed on a 2022 35" Raptor waiting list at MSRP without a deposit.
Oh ok. I’ve got a buyers order signed and ready to rock with a $1k deposit. My only fear is the dealership did some mind changing.

Ps I’ve got a lead for MSRP in Minnesota if you are interested

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am on another waiting list at MSRP and that dealer is way closer to my home. Thanks though!