New Tires with no Lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Phillyfan

Reaction score
I'm looking to replace my factory wheels and tires on my 2018. I'm looking at the 35"x12.5R20 General Grabbers and a 20x9 0+ offset rim. Will these fit with no lift? I'm considering adding the RPG collars, but would rather not.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I don’t think that’s a recipe for success.

0 offset is 34mm different, an you’re half an inch bigger wheel. I’m rocking a ’17, and just put KO2 replacements on Motegi +18mm and there’s barely clearance for my front mud flaps at full lock.

good luck.

BURR

Reaction score
I just found a set of the wheels Roush installed on the 2018 Raptors and installed on my 2018. they are 20 x 9, backspacing is 5.75", offset is 18mm. Tires are 35 x 12.50, 20". Everything works fine with these sizes.

OP
OP
Phillyfan

Phillyfan

Reaction score
I just found a set of the wheels Roush installed on the 2018 Raptors and installed on my 2018. they are 20 x 9, backspacing is 5.75", offset is 18mm. Tires are 35 x 12.50, 20". Everything works fine with these sizes.
That is close to what I'm trying to go with. If I add the 1.5" collar should I be able to get the offset a little closer? I want to have the wheel out an inch or so.

BURR

Reaction score
A lot of people for some reason love to have their tires sticking out from the fender and flares. I myself don't like that look. It sure does throw a lot more crap on the truck if you go thru mud, dirt etc. To each his own.

Derek Matson

Reaction score
I'm looking to replace my factory wheels and tires on my 2018. I'm looking at the 35"x12.5R20 General Grabbers and a 20x9 0+ offset rim. Will these fit with no lift? I'm considering adding the RPG collars, but would rather not.
I went with Fuel Couplers 20x12 with -18 offset. Nitto Ridge Grapplers 305x55x20. Gave me a 2"-2.5" poke. No leveling or lift needed. Love it.

policedutchdog

Reaction score
Lots of threads on here regarding wheels, sizing, who likes what and to each his own. My 2018 came with a set of aftermarket wheels that had a 0 offset and poked out over an inch and change. They looked great but after a trip off road down a simple fire road and hearing those damn things throw more **** down the side of the truck, that was enough for me. Came home and ordered new wheels. I'm fine with 17" and a +25 offset. Now I don't have rocks and junk hitting the side of my 70K truck. Truck still looks great.

Derek Matson

Reaction score
Lots of threads on here regarding wheels, sizing, who likes what and to each his own. My 2018 came with a set of aftermarket wheels that had a 0 offset and poked out over an inch and change. They looked great but after a trip off road down a simple fire road and hearing those damn things throw more **** down the side of the truck, that was enough for me. Came home and ordered new wheels. I'm fine with 17" and a +25 offset. Now I don't have rocks and junk hitting the side of my 70K truck. Truck still looks great.
Agreed there! My 2.5" poke is definitely a mall-terrain setup. Soon as winter hits here in New England the stock setup goes back on!