New sticky please GEN2 owners pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
Street Queen for sure. lol

I was between ADV & SDHQ. I spoke with Texas MotorWorx about doing the install... their pricing is on par. ~$3k for the fronts with liners. Bedsides were either $4k or $5k... can’t remember, but probably only doing fronts first anyway & they recommenced the SDHQ fenders, but said they could slso do the ADV ones as well. I think the SDHQ fenders are a better fit for there fender liners if I remember correctly.

There’s a shop around Lafayette that does them too... I gotta talk with that guy again. It’d be alot easier dropping it off a few hours away & not 8 hours away.

i'll say this much, I haul my shit to TMX for a reason. you'll be extremely happy with the outcome. My truck is actually there as we speak. :)

WHYUMAD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'll say this much, I haul my shit to TMX for a reason. you'll be extremely happy with the outcome. My truck is actually there as we speak. :)

Well then.. that might’ve just locked me in to going to them. I might get it picked up on a hauler & delivered to them.. then go pick it up after they work their magic. They say they do a ton of them. Only thing is I have heard 0 feedback on the forums about SDHQ’s fenders.. I know TMX & SDHQ are quality, so maybe I shouldn’t hesitate on going with the SDHQ fenders over ADV fenders.

Lanh

Reaction score
i have serious wheel regret right now . Whats wheels/tires are these? Size, BS, tire size, etc.

Looks amazing!
LOL I actually found these wheels before I decided to buy the truck LOL , bc forged 20x12 toyo rt 35x13.5 , I dont know anything else, Jonathan and mike from bc forged did all the specs and set up for me