New Raptor owner Philadelphia

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

maddrama

Reaction score
Whats up everyone. Finally getting on this forum. Excited to learn some things. I Bought a 2020 Raptor in January. Its a white 802A with CF package. I also have a '12 6.2 with 57K miles on that I am going to miss if I end up selling it. My 12 is bone stock, This is the first vehicle I ever had that I did nothing to. The new one I did some stuff to.

Color matched bumpers and flares
Integrated Baja Design/KC bumper LED's
nGuage Tuner
5 Star Tune
Turbosmart BOV
cp-e Downpipes 3" QCKSPL Catted
cp-e intercooler
Velocity AP Valvetronic exhaust
RPG leveling kit
Fuel 2 piece wheels
Bed linered the rear wheel well.

Happy to be here, I hope everyone and their families remains safe

IMG_2982(1).jpg IMG_2984.jpg IMG_3094.jpg IMG_3358.jpg IMG_3359.jpg

OP
OP
maddrama

maddrama

Reaction score
One of my best mates has a shop in Philadelphia, They specialize in fabrication. Their work is fabulous. They built my widebody S63 from start to finish with a kit that was astronomically expensive and fit like complete absolute shit. everything was 5/8" off around that and NOTHING matched up. It shipped with 90% of the tabs broken. Complete joke. The bumpers came with no brackets for the cars electronics. Everything had to be made from scratch. Rear flares were anchored in instead of half ass panel bond like the company recommended. Its a Prior Design kit and i have seen Chinese ebay kits for 1500 dollars that fit better on vehicles. Here is just a microfraction of the work that needed to be done and the final product.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AZCxCdjn6eKuelc0JoLcyyDrhL38YYlt/view?usp=sharing

IMG_0689.JPG IMG_7502.JPG IMG_7474.JPG

OP
OP
maddrama

maddrama

Reaction score
Welcome and Gratz. I am in Lancaster so not too far from you. have a 2020 in velocity blue.
Likewise, Thank you... Yeah up there where they make some serious baked goods. Man the Amish can bake.... and carpentry work is serious also...