First time Ford/Raptor Owner.. Mixed Feelings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah your correct. Front member looks to be all intact, but they removed the second member which normally has shields attached and covers the front pinion/diff and front driveshaft up. So while nothing may be hacked up, you would need several stock parts to convert back.
I wonder if that’s why the front yolk/pinion so rusted? I have a 2020 been through a New England winter w/o protection (has since been undercoated) & doesn’t look like that

not a huge deal either way it’s bare steel just strange given the mileage

while I wouldn’t WANT to have my frame cut....the truth is as long as there hasn’t been any alteration in terms of the frames angles/straightness then any spots that have been cut can typically be fixed to be STRONGER than stock- if you know a good welder/machine fab shop/mechanic etc

OP
OP
M

Mr_Superbia

Reaction score
Thank you guys for everything! Ive been out of town for the past week, got home late last night. (Drove it to and from airport) went to start it this morning and auto start cut off early. Went outside, and it is off. Went to start it and the engine tried to turn over, wouldn’t, and immediately it started spraying fuel under the cab. (Also the tale gate won’t open.. just flashes the taillights and then nothing..)
I think it’s a sign.. I’m going to be taking to the dealership tomorrow to see what options are available.

I appreciate all the advice guys. Fingers crossed that it works out!

Reaper308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you do decide to hold on to it talk to Jeff or Scott at Deaver they can’t be any more helpful and will do what they can to get you squared away!