New owner in south jersey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lee358

Full Access Member
Reaction score
definetely, i am looking may be to explore Wharton state park. i hear that there are some good trails there. send me a message with your info we will talk. dennis

---------- Post added at 07:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 AM ----------

how far are you from cherry hill area?

Just under two hours.

mgreco55rap1

Reaction score
definetely, i am looking may be to explore Wharton state park. i hear that there are some good trails there. send me a message with your info we will talk. dennis

---------- Post added at 07:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 AM ----------

how far are you from cherry hill area?

congrats on the truck i just got mine about a month ago im right outside of princeton... 8A on TP

OP
OP
SZDZMTR

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
if you think of a weekend activity to go offroad let me know. 856 9817129 cell. dennis

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

congrats on the truck i just got mine about a month ago im right outside of princeton... 8A on TP

what year and trim?

mgreco55rap1

Reaction score
if you think of a weekend activity to go offroad let me know. 856 9817129 cell. dennis

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

what year and trim?

2013 Black SCREW with lux package... just broke 20k miles this morning

OP
OP
SZDZMTR

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice looking truck! Welcome to the Forum!!
Thank you. Love the forum its a great group of gear heads and car lovers. I am the same way. If my wife ever kicks me out of the house I will be very happy to sleep in my truck. lol I am still in the modifying and upgrading stage. Hope to get it out on the trails here in South Jersey.