New owner / mpg questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
does it have the spacers in the downstream o2?

im not really sure how you figure out what tune is or isnt in there without the original handheld tuner.. maybe contact previous owner, but if that is not an option it might need to go to the dealer for a reflash back to stock and then you can retune it with whatever you like...

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
My completely stock 6.2 2010 gets 11 in town not hitting the pedal hard and 15+ on the highway doing 75. I've gotten over 16 at times on the highway and low 10's driving it a little harder in town. Just thought I'd throw these numbers for a reference for you.

cptnslo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m surprised you aren’t throwing a code already with a cat delete from the downstream sensor but I don’t know the location of the factory cats. Is there a chance it’s already tuned.

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm running 5 star with 93 performance tune, 33lbs of air ,true dual exhaust, s&b intake , I average 12.9 mpg I never run less than 93 octane, I get up to 15.9 if I baby it. Worst I've ever gotten average was 11.5 ish.