New owner in south jersey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am a new owner of 2011 low mileage Super Cab Molten orange raptor. I bought it of a friend of mine and my other buddy knows the original owner. NO stories truck. I live in Washington Twp South Jersey Area and looking for other Raptor owners. I also own a 2002 Dodge Viper GTS.
So far I have done a couple things to the truck
mopar undercarriage spray
brand new brakes all around
svc tune
airraid intake
17" Method Wheels
corsa extreme cat back exhaust
mid perch
new ko2s
deaver +2 springs
9500 winch
40 and 50inch radiant backlight rigid lights
frame reinforcement kit
Feel free to send me an email. I am looking to have fun with the truck so if there are any events please let me know.

Since I have done upgrades:

Also I have a perfect set of factory wheels with absolutely no curb damage for sale
stainless works cat back exhaust
ready lift 2" leveling kit
factory headlights in perfect condition

feel free to text me 856 981 7129 cell

thank you

dennis

raptor 001.jpg

raptor 002.jpg

raptor1 002.jpg

raptor1 001.jpg

raptor2 001.jpg

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
welcome, there was a low mileage molten orange scab posted on CL for a while, loaded for like mid 30s that i wished i had scooped up. This wouldn't happen to be it would it?

OP
OP
SZDZMTR

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
welcome, there was a low mileage molten orange scab posted on CL for a while, loaded for like mid 30s that i wished i had scooped up. This wouldn't happen to be it would it?

I do not believe so. I own a used car dealership in south Jersey and I initially put this truck on a consignment for my buddy. The truck was listed in mid 40s with 36500 miles at the time which was March this year. It has 42300 now...I just can not stop driving it, I confess. Has every option in the book, garage queen. My other friend knows the original owner, who made him put his shoes in the back before getting inside, because they had some mud on them. lol So after a few weeks I ended up paying his balance on the loan off and selling it to myself. Its a much better toy than my viper that just sits most of the time on the storage lift in my garage. This forum has been a great help in getting my bearings straight in terms of understanding this beast.

OP
OP
SZDZMTR

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. We have to link up some time. I'm in Cherry Hill not far from you.
definetely, i am looking may be to explore Wharton state park. i hear that there are some good trails there. send me a message with your info we will talk. dennis

---------- Post added at 07:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 AM ----------

Welcome from all the eay up north in Wayne.
how far are you from cherry hill area?