New owner here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2slo4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New owner of a 2018 Ruby Red Raptor here I try to make things fun whenever I purchase a vehicle. I live in a Utah, the Raptor was in WV. I took my 16 yr old son and flew in to drive her home. Finally got to the dealership at 5pm, was out of the dealership by 5:30. She was on dirt by 5:45. After an hour of dirt roads, it was time to head home with more dirt roads planned along the way. Here are some pics. Oh, we also swung by Moab to break here in right. All said and done, 2496 miles. Averaged 15.9 mpg. That’s with a 16 year old with a very heavy foot doing 80-85mph and crazy side and head wind starting in Colorado and headwinds in Utah Hope you enjoy the picsIMG_1381.jpg
IMG_3457.jpg
IMG_3484.jpg
IMG_1395.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
OP
2slo4u

2slo4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh!! As a bonus as I was driving from Pueblo, CO to Grand Junction, I just happened to stumble across a Caravan of 4 Dodge driving in tight formation. Third vehicle back was the TRX. Sorry for the crappy picture. It was 9pm and there was no lightIMG_3550.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats. Great intro! Done right! That must have been fun and using the truck well. Yes that’s certainly a TRX on the road. They are now amongst us lol.

Enjoy that rig.