New Velociraptor owner......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

onepunch

Reaction score
Just finished the deal for a Hennessey Velociraptor 6x6. I'm sure I will get a bunch of jazz from people due to the ridiculous cost of these beasts. But I was able to get a pretty drastic price reduction, and also traded a car that I rarely drive, so for my particular situation it was win-win.

Just wanted to introduce myself and see if there are any other Raptor owners in the Tampa area here who go to any local events. I also have a Gladiator Hellcat and there is a pretty active Jeep community here with lots of events.

Here's a few pics, it is a 2023 in Avalanche with blue interior....... DSC07710-tiny-2048x0.jpg
DSC07733-tiny-2048x0.jpg

DSC07811-tiny-2048x0.jpg

MFNG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The hits keep coming lately. Next it will be a 6x6 R Velociraptor for $…guesses?

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What does one do with that thing? How much rear tire scrub when you steer it? Don't you lose all the suspension travel and most other capabilities ?