New Raptor owner socal (hi/concerns)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crywolf4

Reaction score
Hey all,
I just sold my 2018 Cummins and picked up a 2019 raptor used with 69000 miles.

I’ve been down the modding world with turbo awd talons, c7 corvette, and a 5.0 s550. By far this has been the best vehicle I’ve own, and I just drove it back from Arizona to commifornia. Plan on not doing mods that will affect my esp.

Now I flew out with a one way ticket and at this point I was pretty much sold. Checked the basics like body damage and peeked at the under carriage. Test drove it and thought everything checked out. So I bought and my road-trip began.

After driving 3 hours and stopping at my dads house to look over the car (both gearheads). I started to notice things, right exhaust slightly closer to bumper, and some damage to bumper most likely a rear end collision or backed into something. Not terrible and from 5 feet you cannot tell. Truck drives straight so I’m thinking that it’s just the bumper that’s damaged.

The other kicker is that I saw roush carb intake sticker, but stock intake is installed. Than I found a sneaky Jb4 unit, that being said granger ford is allowing me to purchase an esp, and they’re taking the Infiniti dealerships service sheet.

Over all still really stoked on the purchase. Never wanna drive anything else then a raptor. That being said the truck is 4 years old so it’s been driven(one owner car and clean car fax).

How worried would you be if you bought this truck?

Attachments

• IMG_0548.jpeg
    IMG_0548.jpeg
    233.6 KB · Views: 36

kalel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Normally any repairs are reported by VIN. Even minor repairs if done at a shop. I didn’t see a mention of carfax. Did the dealer provide that? Even though it seems it was minor it’s the misrepresentation and price that would bother me. If it doesn’t show up on any records there’s also a chance the dealer doesn’t know and whoever traded it in for by on it. It’s worth reaching back to see.

Is it the bumper that’s not lining up or the exhaust?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter