New man. ??? Who's Nasty???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
:welcome: the links broken. HID's are a good first mod to do but a fair warning you will get a little mod crazy it's like an addiction haha

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
:welcome: the links broken. HID's are a good first mod to do but a fair warning you will get a little mod crazy it's like an addiction haha

Agreed. I don't even have mine yet. My wife is gonna be giving me an ultimatum soon.

OP
OP
H
Reaction score
Haha

Yeah since I said hello to everyone Ive been looking at things to buy and the limit on my amex.....

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

Oh and good evening gents.

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

I just ordered a set of HID's from DDM I read some good things I figure for 80 bucks shipped cant go wrong...

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

Local 3 for life.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
honestly cancel ur order with DDM. they have had major issues the last few years. they used to be good now they r crap

check out ebay seller burkemotopros

Last edited: