New and already have a question!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
CJ2021

CJ2021

Reaction score
welcome aboard!!! Agreed about the holes up front. Adding fog lights was my first mod. You can take the easy way out and have your dealer install something. I’m not sure if Ford offers anything yet for these new 2021.
Thanks! What lights did you get? I just ordered the ones from Ford, just gonna install myself and fingers crossed it works out. Guess they will prob have to be wired to an aux switch. Sure it will be a hassle and not even sure if they will come with the mounting hardware. Prob find out after I get them that I need to spend another couple hundred for brackets.

Retired in TN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I let my Ford dealer install the Ford / Rigid package. I love them, especially the fog lights (SAE approved). The fog lights make a wonderful difference on foggy days.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks! What lights did you get? I just ordered the ones from Ford, just gonna install myself and fingers crossed it works out. Guess they will prob have to be wired to an aux switch. Sure it will be a hassle and not even sure if they will come with the mounting hardware. Prob find out after I get them that I need to spend another couple hundred for brackets.
Do you have a fog light switch? If so, you should be able to wire one pair to that switch, the other to one of the aux switches.

Retired in TN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have each pair of lights wired to a separate upfitter switch, all done by my Ford dealer. So 3 of my 6 switches are now being used.

I don’t off-road much (zero) and I wanted a separate switch for the SAE fog lights. I use those all the time here near the Smoky Mountains. They make a nice difference.

OP
OP
CJ2021

CJ2021

Reaction score
I have each pair of lights wired to a separate upfitter switch, all done by my Ford dealer. So 3 of my 6 switches are now being used.

I don’t off-road much (zero) and I wanted a separate switch for the SAE fog lights. I use those all the time here near the Smoky Mountains. They make a nice difference.
Your truck looks real good! I prob won't really have much need for those lights here in FL but I just can't stand the unfinished look of those holes! Hell, even if they don't light up it will look better than nothing! LOL

Fuller1890

Reaction score
The 2020 raptor has been wired from the auxiliary switches to under the hood. They are on the passenger side fire wall. I would think the 21 will have a similar setup