New and already have a question!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Happy to find a place to get/ share some info! Got my 2021 Raptor.... I FINALLY pulled the trigger, totally unexpected but SUPER happy with it! BUT I don't like those holes in the bumper that either need the fog lights or a PLUG. SO I ordered lights for it. Anyone know if there is wiring already on the harness for them? Or will they have to be run to one of the auxiliary switches? Per my VIN # they weren't available but since the bumper is the same as ones with lights I ordered them anyway. And, here is a pic so I don't get in trouble for not posting it! lol
The first aux switch is used for the inside lights that come with the rigid cap whith torsen option so I would imagine at least that wire is there (or under hood near battery) as all 6 switches are claimed to be prewired there for you.

Congrats on the truck! Is that antimatter or agate black? Finally a 21 800A to see, could you send some interior pics? I have a 22' Antimatter 800A on order with torsen and 360 cam, I haven't even seen an 800A yet so curious on the seats and headlights, looks awesome man...

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
The 2020 raptor has been wired from the auxiliary switches to under the hood. They are on the passenger side fire wall. I would think the 21 will have a similar setup
Yes in 21 instead of at the firewall the wiring for the aux switches is now in the front next to the battery