New and already have a question!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CJ2021

Reaction score
Happy to find a place to get/ share some info! Got my 2021 Raptor.... I FINALLY pulled the trigger, totally unexpected but SUPER happy with it! BUT I don't like those holes in the bumper that either need the fog lights or a PLUG. SO I ordered lights for it. Anyone know if there is wiring already on the harness for them? Or will they have to be run to one of the auxiliary switches? Per my VIN # they weren't available but since the bumper is the same as ones with lights I ordered them anyway. And, here is a pic so I don't get in trouble for not posting it! lol

Attachments

• R3.jpg
    R3.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 104

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats. You ordered the factory Rigids or aftermarket? Can’t tell by the pic but the factory equipped trucks also have the mounting housing too. Stick your head under there and take a peek. 50-50 chance Ford is wiring all the trucks the same even without included options.

OP
OP
CJ2021

CJ2021

Reaction score
Welcome and congrats. You ordered the factory Rigids or aftermarket? Can’t tell by the pic but the factory equipped trucks also have the mounting housing too. Stick your head under there and take a peek. 50-50 chance Ford is wiring all the trucks the same even without included options.
That is what I thought too. Wouldn't make much sense to make a whole different wiring harness for every equipment option, but I don't see anything under there. I ordered the factory lights. But worst case scenario, the auxiliary switches can be used. Thanks!

Retired in TN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welcome aboard!!! Agreed about the holes up front. Adding fog lights was my first mod. You can take the easy way out and have your dealer install something. I’m not sure if Ford offers anything yet for these new 2021.