Negative Experience with Raptor Embroidery // RESOLVED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
The post office isn't open on Saturdays?

Actually yes, I believe they will be open on Saturday. It will be there on Monday then. For some reason I was thinking today was Friday! Gotta love running on barely any sleep.

I'll post of a pic of your console here in a few minutes. It turned out great and it's super comfortable with the extra foam on it!

Edit: Pics added!

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

d84e4177d247a518f1a81ff773d197fb.jpg

a2dcab9313b1db82eaa303e90e76d59c.jpg

fef761a5b003fe285c1c89f3bbc9483b.jpg

3dbc08d5778612ea2a95ebe5859146a6.jpg

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
What no stitching stating if your in this truck you should already be naked
I don't really recommend doing any logos on a console that has 1" foam installed. The logo will sink down into the foam due to that area of the leather being tighter. I haven't found any ways around that unfortunately.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

Also, shout out to @2014RubyRed for being the first for a new way to do console lids. He agreed to send his oem lid back if I sent him a brand new console(he had the idea so I give him credit for that). This will allow me to install the leather and send the lid to you and you just have to swap in your latch, hinge and bottom cover onto the new lid and ship your console to me. This will allow me to cut down on turn around times and you won't have to go without your console lid. I plan on ordering 2-3 more lids to have on hand so I won't have to do one console at a time.

Once I pair that up with my new supplier, I should be able to get consoles sent out within 1-3 days. My new supplier will be 30 miles from my shop and I'll be able to get them quickly since there will be one day shipping from their shop to mine. Alternatively, I can make a quick drive up there to pick up leather if I'm in a bind with a customer that needs their lid quickly.

For my New Years Resolution, Raptor Custom Embroidery will have super quick turn around times. No more waiting on my supplier to get leather shipped to me from Texas. Also, with their shop being so close, I should be able to get templates made for door panels, the entire top piece of the dash, etc. So stay tuned for that.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
This.

And yes, I thought the poster who suggested the title change was the OP.

Great Monday morning quarterbacking by you chosen few.

That's what happens when you try to do moderator shit. Just sit back and be a real OG and make the other dudes do all the heavy lifting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk