Negative Experience with Raptor Embroidery // RESOLVED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
So my order is going to span 2 years...........great

This has no chance of resolution in 2015?
Yours will be shipped out on Monday along with Blueflames's build plate with priority mail express. You should get it overnight depending on your location. Yours would have went out today if the post office wasn't closed. I apologize for the inconvenience. If I could have shipped it today with regular mail you would have gotten it on Tuesday but I am shipping it priority mail express and you should get it on Tuesday.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yours will be shipped out on Monday along with Blueflames's build plate with priority mail express. You should get it overnight depending on your location. Yours would have went out today if the post office wasn't closed. I apologize for the inconvenience. If I could have shipped it today with regular mail you would have gotten it on Tuesday but I am shipping it priority mail express and you should get it on Tuesday.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

The post office isn't open on Saturdays?