Negative Experience with Raptor Embroidery // RESOLVED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlueFlame97

Reaction score
I had a negative experience with Raptor Embroidery regarding an order placed on October 21st which I have still not received.

All emails have been ignored except one PM on this site which he said he would "finish" the order the next day - that was on November 6th.

Last edited:

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I too placed an order October 23 and have yet to receive it. I have not tried reaching out yet i just keep telling myself it will be here any day but it has now been over a month. I will also shoot him a message.

McGrath4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Negative Experience with Raptor Embroidery

Through many emails and texts, I was never able to finalize an order with him over the last few weeks. Would never return emails or texts. 2 sets of headrests, console, and some shirts. Gave up......oh well.

Anyone know of others who offer the same service?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
I encountered a negative experience with Raptor Embroidery regarding an order placed on October 21st which I have still not received.

All emails have been ignored except one PM on this site which he said he would "finish" the order the next day - that was on November 6th.
Hey buddy,

Refund has been sent. Your build plate will ship today. Sorry for the inconvenience! Finals are coming up and I've been very busy studying and trying to keep up with orders coming in.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

I too placed an order October 23 and have yet to receive it. I have not tried reaching out yet i just keep telling myself it will be here any day but it has now been over a month. I will also shoot him a message.
Yours will ship today as well! My orignal supplier for the material discontinued the color I was using and I had trouble trying to find a new one.

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey buddy,

Refund has been sent. Your build plate will ship today. Sorry for the inconvenience! Finals are coming up and I've been very busy studying and trying to keep up with orders coming in.

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

Yours will ship today as well! My orignal supplier for the material discontinued the color I was using and I had trouble trying to find a new one.

That sounds great man! thanks!

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
That sounds great man! thanks!
No problem! I was completely out of material and called up my supplier. They said, "sorry, we discontinued that color of material," and my jaw hit the floor.

I called numerous companies and after nearly 2 months of searching I finally found one. Same color and everything.

I sent emails out to everyone that ordered a build plate besides anyone that did a pre-order for the 2014 Raptor build plates Since ford hasn't released the numbers. Thats why blue flame didn't receive the email. I didn't see that his order was for a different year model raptor on the 2014 Raptor build plate pre-order. Therefore, I didn't send him an email.

On yours, I assume the email bounced back or didn't send. Sorry about that!