NEED URGENT ?? ON DEAVERS INSTALL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M3sparky

M3sparky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why was he trying to remove the front wheels to do deavers?

sorry i should have mentioned , i wanted him to do my geiser springs, change my uca to the icon uca's i bought, and do the deavers at the same time.

OP
OP
M3sparky

M3sparky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like he was getting the alignment done and the tech was trying to use the lift on the alignment rack to take pressure off the suspension so he could make adjustments. Not necessary but some techs might do it that way.

yes the alightment would have to be redone to so was trying to do it all on the alighment frame.

OP
OP
M3sparky

M3sparky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Long wheel travel, what mods do you have up front?

stock for now lol. he has a 2 year old HUNTER alignment frame , comes with jacks that move around that raise the cars/trucks in the air but i guess the lifting range on that alignment frame couldnt even take the wheels off the frame they were still touching, had done alot of trucks and f150s but never had this issue before, never had done suspension upgrades on a raptor so he learned a few things now. needs his new lift installed for this type of work on long travel trucks.

D

Deleted member 12951

stock for now lol. he has a 2 year old HUNTER alignment frame , comes with jacks that move around that raise the cars/trucks in the air but i guess the lifting range on that alignment frame couldnt even take the wheels off the frame they were still touching, had done alot of trucks and f150s but never had this issue before, never had done suspension upgrades on a raptor so he learned a few things now. needs his new lift installed for this type of work on long travel trucks.

A stock GEN2 raptor or GEN1 for that matter is not long travel. Adding geiser and UCA that still utilizes the stock knuckle doesn’t make it so. You can get there but that is a more involved suspension kit.

OP
OP
M3sparky

M3sparky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A stock GEN2 raptor or GEN1 for that matter is not long travel. Adding geiser and UCA that still utilizes the stock knuckle doesn’t make it so. You can get there but that is a more involved suspension kit.

i know what you mean all i was saying was that the gen 2 raptor has pretty damn nice travel that he couldnt even raise it to get the wheels off . compared to all other factory cars there is none that can compare to the raptor that i know off with that much wheel travel from the factory.