Need New 6.2 Engine!... Boosted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You CLEARLY have no IDEA what goes into a build at livernois.
It’s insane the attention to detail. INSANE. Ford is mass produced with barely any care on the line. Save for the SVT/ford gt line of hand assembled engines.... which the raptor did not receive.
The time and detail Livernois spends on a build is silly, I would also lick the floor of the build rooms during a build.
Don’t throw stones. When you haven’t seen, experienced or witnessed what your throwing stones at .

Settle down chief.

I never said anything bad about Livernois at all. What I said is the owner of the engine can 100% rely on them self to do it right and that nobody will take more care than the actual owner and user of the engine. Yes, this is assuming you know what you are doing. If you can't understand the "if you want it done right do it yourself" motto, you should probably keep paying other people to do things for you. I know it's right if I do it, plain and simple.

As for Ford, I don't know what you are smoking but OEM engines are incredibly reliable. Saying they are assembled with "barely any care" *is* accurate, but only because they have the process set up to just flat out work. The workers might have to choose from 3 piston sizes depending on the specific block bores, but everything else is an assembly line that has been dialed in.

SVT engines barely qualify as hand assembled IMO. It's pretty much used the same assembly equipment as the main lines, they were just smaller scale since they didn't need 250K+ engines per year.