Nav screen not responding to touch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

B L A C

Reaction score
I've the same problem, bought my 2014 second hand raptor like this, so would be nice if someone have answer to these questions :

- Guarantee of course expidred but considering that it's a well know problem, is there a chance that ford will cover it ? if yes were to write to ask ?

- If not, would like to know exact reference of this part and address were I can buy it

Thanks by advance

Ber

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've the same problem, bought my 2014 second hand raptor like this, so would be nice if someone have answer to these questions :

- Guarantee of course expidred but considering that it's a well know problem, is there a chance that ford will cover it ? if yes were to write to ask ?

- If not, would like to know exact reference of this part and address were I can buy it

Thanks by advance

Ber
It doesn't seem like it's a chronic problem. Only a few on here have posted about it.
@Yukon Joe
buy my truck
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=1282501

B L A C

Reaction score
Few here, few there.....quite enough to confirm that some of these units have a disfunction which IMO shouldn't be on charge of customer who bought 95 000,00 € car, no ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter