2023 Remote Start Climate Control Setup & Trailer TPMS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pnwobrigade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, like the title says I for the life of me cannot get the auto climate and auto heated seats to work when remote starting my 2023. I see the options in the Infotainment screen and have set them all to "Auto" toggled them off and on etc. When I remote start the rig the climate controls will not come on nor will the heated seats, especially annoying when it's single digits in the PNW and the plan is to come out to a heated rig that has defrosted windows 10min later. Once I physically press the Start button then they come on but that's not how its suppose to work. For others, is there something I'm missing to get those features to work via Remote Start or is this a possible SW glitch?

Second question - I have the menu for Trailer TPMS on my dash and I was really happy to see that as I had that in my previous GMC AT4 and I tow a UTV trailer frequently. I've browsed the manual but there's little to no information on this or how to setup. Is it as simple as buying a few extra TPMS sensors and sync them with the truck or does it need that rather pricey add-on camera/tpms kit that some of the F250's needed? I would assume everything is pre-installed in the truck and I just need to buy the sensors? Has anybody successfully got this to work on their Raptor?