My raptor has landed...the beginning of the end has begun!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Quicksand

Quicksand

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has it ever occured to you this never would have happened to me had my dealer done thier job effectively and not played games + Ford delivered a product on time? Do you know how pissed my customers would be if I was 2-3 months late on deliveing a product?? Not happy, in fact...I WOULD PROBABLY LOSE 90% of my Business!! At the minimum I would have to fend off the upset customers by offering free shit and killing them with kindness.

The customer is always right, remember that. The customer is the boss, not the salesman. This takes me back to two (2) rules of my companies: "Rules of the company: #1 The boss is always right. #2 if the boss is ever wrong....see rule number one."

It also wouldnt have happened had SoCal Ford dealers not charged either a 10K premium for a truck no where worth that much OR a 5K deposit not applicable towards the truck JUST TO ORDER IT! Ford will be hearing from me on this after my deal is finished. BS.

My attitude, sir, has been fine considering the situation. You dont know the entire situation (though Ive done my best to eduacte this forum). My dealer simply has not performed on multiple levels. Period. Is my truck there and ready and is my deal about done--YES. Thank God.

I am simply using the forum to share my experience. It sucks to read it all doesnt it...well imagine being me! This is not what I wanted. Please know this, everyone.

Its to the point now that Im in distress emotionally over a damn car deal bc of the backwards/mis-leading actions Ive had to endure from my dealership & Ford. I just want my truck and that's literally all thats left to do and/or discuss.

Airborne06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has it ever occured to you this never would have happened to me had my dealer done thier job effectively and not played games + Ford delivered a product on time? Do you know how pissed my customers would be if I was 2-3 months late on deliveing a product?? Not happy, in fact...I WOULD PROBABLY LOSE 90% of my Business!! At the minimum I would have to fend off the upset customers by offering free shit and killing them with kindness.

The customer is always right, remember that. The customer is the boss, not the salesman. This takes me back to two (2) rules of my companies: "Rules of the company: #1 The boss is always right. #2 if the boss is ever wrong....see rule number one."

It also wouldnt have happened had SoCal Ford dealers not charged either a 10K premium for a truck no where worth that much OR a 5K deposit not applicable towards the truck JUST TO ORDER IT! Ford will be hearing from me on this after my deal is finished. BS.

My attitude, sir, has been fine considering the situation. You dont know the entire situation (though Ive done my best to eduacte this forum). My dealer simply has not performed on multiple levels. Period. Is my truck there and ready and is my deal about done--YES. Thank God.

I am simply using the forum to share my experience. It sucks to read it all doesnt it...well imagine being me! This is not what I wanted. Please know this, everyone.

Its to the point now that Im in distress emotionally over a damn car deal bc of the backwards/mis-leading actions Ive had to endure from my dealership & Ford. I just want my truck and that's literally all thats left to do and/or discuss.

Brother:

You don't need to apologize to anybody, in my humble opinion. It's your deal. It's your money (and a lot of it!), and you should expect... no DEMAND, a certain amount of service (and respect) after the sale. There are many good people working in dealerships, but there are an equal number of uneducated monkeys who consider your money as theirs and your requirements as an inconvenience to their "important" day. He wants me to check on this? Answer that? How dare he! Screw them...it's your money, and your truck. They should be treating it and you well. Car dealers are low class scum by definition. The good ones are the exception and not the rule. You are on target with your concerns. When anyone else decides to pitch in with the money, then they have a right to criticize your views. Go get your truck, make them do everything right, and enjoy the hell out of it! Enjoy the moment!

Last edited:

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Look Quicksand I understand some frustration but your attitude about it hasn't helped.

And if you would lose business why don't cancel your order and get another vehicle? That's what would happen to you right? So why don't you show that to Ford?

Oh yeah and you rant about how no one will reply to you yet someone you directly call out has replied to you and you haven't responded to him yet in here.

speck1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quick,
It has been a long and frustrating road for both of us. My truck should be at the dealer late tomorrow. I have to leave town in the morning. Sucks to know it finally arrived and I cant go get it until Monday. This past weekend I had a friend pull my boat with his 2011 screw. Wow. 400 mile trip and the truck was awesome. Seats were very comfortable. Could not believe how quiet the ride with his mud tires. It has been a pain in the ass but well worth it in the long run. I just hope everything is good when I go pick her up. Have a safe trip back to Cali. Life is too short to sweat the things we cant control. I had to learn the hard way that your family and loved ones are what is most important. Dont let the ********* along the way get you down. Be thankful you do what you do and dont have to stand on a car lot for a living. Enjoy the ride!

Baldwin09

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Quick, calm down bro pirate air was trying to help you and you come at him like that not cool man, shit happens, life isn't all butterflies and sunshine. Maybe you would have gotten more help if you wouldn't have called and started shit with everyone at the dealer. Grab a beer for you and one for pirate and thank him for getting you info that whoever you pissed off couldn't

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=39.931072,-104.933879
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk