My Raptor getting here today! Wheeeeee!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Txfight00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My long-haul trucker is getting here (Scottsdale, AZ) today from Van Bortel Ford. CANNOT WAIT!
On the car hauler is my
2013 Tux black screw
801a
moonroof
front/rear cam
blue accent interior

And tomorrow will begin the never-ending mod journey.......

OP
OP
Txfight00

Txfight00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here she is, dirty (how some like it) from the trip:

The journey goes like this:
Had a very sweet 2009 MB CLS550

LOVED that car. With baby #2 on the way, though, it was gonna be a PITA to get 2 baby seats in and out of the back of it.
SOOO, it was the perfect excuse to get a "family vehicle" for me. Al least that's how I sold it to the wife :gr_grin:

I immediately started researching raptors and came across this forum. And THANK YOU! Here in AZ, pretty much every dealer wanted MSRP +. Well F that. Got in contact with Raptor911's contact at Van Bortel in NY and lucked into this rig that someone else backed out of - his loss my gain. At invoice.

Then there was the problem of getting the truck from NY to AZ. I know nothing about car shipping and didn't realize most dealers are hesitant to ship because of all the headaches. Ended up going through an awesome shipping company, and will post as a separate thread - I know alot of guys on here ship their trucks and this company covers most of the major areas.

I was all set to get the truck first week of Feb - BUT that big motha snowstorm hit the east coast :bawl: Had to wait another week and a half (total wait still MUCH less than most, I know)
Finally got her here tonight - will wash and post more pics later.

Like most everyone, already have mods on the brain. I have a couple minor ones sitting in the garage (CAI, DeeZee, tailgate lock, etc) but already have been in contact with LEX motorsports from this forum and plan deep tint and eventual wrap. Maybe that Gen 2 bumper. And of course lighting eventually.

Sorry for the long-winded post. I'm just so excited! :happy160:
Cheers y'all
txfight00

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Damn, just figured out how to post a picture. Stupid noob LOL
8491455140_e332ff38db.jpg
Untitled by txfight00, on Flickr

And the Benz
8490378413_62d0a24e33.jpg
P1010546 by txfight00, on Flickr