Picked Up My Lead Foot Today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
:rofl: ......yeah totally get you, been an oakley fan for years, as long as the truck can fit my current daily rig which are Carbon Blades then I'm good, hell get yourself a pair of those Katos, just use the center console to hold'm it should be just big enough hahaha
I have a stupid large head, I could never rock anything like carbon blades lol. But I'm with you been an Oakley fan for years as well. Simple style and the clarity is great on my polarized daily's and shooting glasses. Doesn't hurt they still give out huge discounts for vets. Sorry for the hijack Rotor lol but I was deeply concerned at first about this sunglass compartment

OP
OP
RotorOver

RotorOver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what were driving characteristics of this tank of fuel? highway vs city driving, speeds? etc?
Probably 95% highway driving. Speed was everything from a crawl in traffic up to about 80 mph, but vast majority of the time was between 60-75 mph. I was continually varying my speed & rpm trying not to drone on at a single throttle setting/load for break-in purposes. I also used both normal and sport modes, but mostly normal.

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably 95% highway driving. Speed was everything from a crawl in traffic up to about 80 mph, but vast majority of the time was between 60-75 mph. I was continually varying my speed & rpm trying not to drone on at a single throttle setting/load for break-in purposes. I also used both normal and sport modes, but mostly normal.
very nice, my daily commute is about 95% highway so once I get the break in done that bodes well for the mpgs for me

SCMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great!! Has me excited about my Leadfoot! Mine has been showing “Built” since 9/2 but the status hasn’t changed in a few weeks.

CoolrainRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score

franky16

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTRaptor20