Picked Up My Lead Foot Today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RotorOver

RotorOver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I am really confused.... didn't order Carbon Fiber however it looks like its a mix? is this a package thing - pics below (35, 801a NO Carbon Fiber package) screw up?

And the cover for the charger area is plan - not even brushed like yours
Anyone have an idea?
That's crazy! I'd take it and run! Not sure what the regular 801A charger cover looks like. Maybe someone can post a pic?

Edit: Actually, @ganooch did: https://www.fordraptorforum.com/threads/picking-up-my-raptor-on-friday.86398/post-1675554

Last edited:
OP
OP
RotorOver

RotorOver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@RotorOver, you apparently ordered from an out state dealer. MSRP? What state did you drive back from?
Yes, got MSRP at Keller Bros. Ford in SE PA and drove it back. The interesting thing was the salesman, Nate was from the Lititz store, but the Lebanon store ordered and delivered the truck, long story, but they were great to work with- Nate was outstanding.

CoolrainRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score

ajntexas

Reaction score
Thank you for posting all of the pictures. I am waiting to take delivery on the same truck(minus the wheels) and the inside pics really confirm I made the right choice by going with the 800A. Enjoy the new whip.

OP
OP
RotorOver

RotorOver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you for posting all of the pictures. I am waiting to take delivery on the same truck(minus the wheels) and the inside pics really confirm I made the right choice by going with the 800A. Enjoy the new whip.
You are welcome! You will love it and thank you!