Picked Up My Lead Foot Today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtlvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, trip complete. Here is the data for the trip including the overall mileage figure, 19.1 mpg. Better than advertised and less than 250 miles left on break in! Oh, and a shot at the first fill-up- got 559 miles of range with another 28 miles left in the tank.

View attachment 319718

19.1 MPG... Wow! Now I can tell my wife I'm going from a RAM 5.7L Hemi to a Raptor for the better fuel mileage. "It's all about saving money honey. It'll practically pay for itself."

jmalucci

Reaction score
Do you mind posting some more pictures of the trim? I don’t think I’ve seen many without the carbon fiber yet. I’ve been on the fence on if it’s worth the upgrade.

OP
OP
RotorOver

RotorOver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you mind posting some more pictures of the trim? I don’t think I’ve seen many without the carbon fiber yet. I’ve been on the fence on if it’s worth the upgrade.
Here you go. I believe these are the areas the carbon fiber go. Personally, I think the brushed aluminum looks great.

IMG_8587.jpegIMG_8588.jpegIMG_8590.jpeg

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a weird question, what's the size of the overhead sunglasses compartment? I have this annoying pet peeve that my tundra has this tiny *** compartment that holds maybe a pair of aviators at best.. Is it large enough for like a standard set of oakleys?
Standard set of oakleys.... lol you sure you've got oakleys? hardly anything in their line up these days is standard when it comes to sunglasses

Kato shades.jpg

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Standard set of oakleys.... lol you sure you've got oakleys? hardly anything in their line up these days is standard when it comes to sunglasses

View attachment 319790
Sweet jesus! hahahaha those are ridiculous, but I could totally seeing some new cop wear those or something. No I am talking like your standard Gascan's or whatever.. you know the same thing that basically 75% of military/ems/fire/police wear lol

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, trip complete. Here is the data for the trip including the overall mileage figure, 19.1 mpg. Better than advertised and less than 250 miles left on break in! Oh, and a shot at the first fill-up- got 559 miles of range with another 28 miles left in the tank.

View attachment 319718
what were driving characteristics of this tank of fuel? highway vs city driving, speeds? etc?

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet jesus! hahahaha those are ridiculous, but I could totally seeing some new cop wear those or something. No I am talking like your standard Gascan's or whatever.. you know the same thing that basically 75% of military/ems/fire/police wear lol
:rofl: ......yeah totally get you, been an oakley fan for years, as long as the truck can fit my current daily rig which are Carbon Blades then I'm good, hell get yourself a pair of those Katos, just use the center console to hold'm it should be just big enough hahaha