Picked Up My Lead Foot Today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RotorOver

RotorOver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hard for me to believe but I retired from the Navy 44 years ago and retired as a Naval Science Instructor (NJROTC) 22 years ago. Damn I'm getting old. :) That 801A High Leadfoot needs to hurry up and get here. Build keeps moving back.
Thank you for your service Sir! We are all still 18 in our heads right!?! Best of luck with the delivery!

OP
OP
RotorOver

RotorOver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a weird question, what's the size of the overhead sunglasses compartment? I have this annoying pet peeve that my tundra has this tiny *** compartment that holds maybe a pair of aviators at best.. Is it large enough for like a standard set of oakleys?
I believe this is the first sunglass compartment in any vehicle I've owned where sunglasses actually fit. I have a pair of Serengeti Drivers with a croakie attached and the fit in the compartment!

Edit: I tested it with a pair of Oakley Jacket 2.0s and they fit nose piece down.

Last edited:
OP
OP
RotorOver

RotorOver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, trip complete. Here is the data for the trip including the overall mileage figure, 19.1 mpg. Better than advertised and less than 250 miles left on break in! Oh, and a shot at the first fill-up- got 559 miles of range with another 28 miles left in the tank.

IMG_8581.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8580.jpeg
    IMG_8580.jpeg
    138.5 KB · Views: 21