My new Vossiraptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stevenstommyboy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice pics and love the truck. Still looks orange to me. You will have a blast doing all the fun things that Raptor owners do. You look like you live in an area that would have some nice areas to put it in the air. Railroad crossings ect... Have fun.

OP
OP
V

vosschs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man I've had a blast cruising basically since I got it. I was up at 7am cruising it in the morning with the windows down, sunroof open.

I was skeptical about the Race Red, but I really do love it. Doesn't look orange at all in person. Just looks like a very nice red.

Definitely worth the wait on all part!

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

Nice pics and love the truck. Still looks orange to me. You will have a blast doing all the fun things that Raptor owners do. You look like you live in an area that would have some nice areas to put it in the air. Railroad crossings ect... Have fun.

I think I might wait some time till I get that ambitious. But I do look at the road different than I did with my GTO. What used to be an Oh no not that way, is now a **** it, taking the long way.