My new Vossiraptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vosschs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First how does Vossiraptor sound? I think well since my last name is Voss!

Anyways, I've had this thing for 4 hours and I am stoked. Can't stop driving it. Came with 5 miles, now has around 150.

Here's a couple teaser pics. I'll post a bunch more tomorrow.

bGVlx.jpg

bUkKU.jpg

Bryson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love the Race Red with the side graphics :peace:

2012 super-crew
| Ford Racing Light Bar (KC lights) | Ford Racing Cam covers (Blue) | Airaid cold air intake | 5-Star SCT tune | borla s-type exhaust| ridgid ind. fog lights| TRAIN HORN|

OP
OP
V

vosschs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the flex pic... nice ride man! It only get's better from here. What's your first mod you have eyed up????:peace:

I have a Rigid 20" light bar here.

I'm going to tint the front windows next week.

Going to check out the local audio shop tomorrow, see if they wanna **** around with installing the door speakers and put a sub/amp install.

My brother and I are going to spray the bedliner hopefully next week/weekend. He's a professional auto body worker? not sure how the correct way to say that is.

Once that is all done I'll go from there. I might check out some HID lights, but I know squat about them, I have a ton of research to do with them.

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

By the way, I was eyeing up that rock pile for the past 2 weeks!!

ZTAjP.jpg

VJ0As.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

CieDU.jpg

DBOef.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

aZ1my.jpg

yEbj3.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

They have that water at every strip club around here. It's so easy to show my ID and tell them my pops is the owner of Voss water.