My new Vossiraptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mictouch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice looking Raptor - Congrats... Yeah, it's Red... I've pulled my Molten Orange side by side to the Red and Voss is Right - the Red really looks Red in the Sunlight and there is no doubt that the Orange is Orange especially with the little metal flake in the paint...

Voss - I VOTE for "VOSS-A-RAPTOR" to me it sounds more Macho...

OP
OP
V

vosschs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice looking Raptor - Congrats... Yeah, it's Red... I've pulled my Molten Orange side by side to the Red and Voss is Right - the Red really looks Red in the Sunlight and there is no doubt that the Orange is Orange especially with the little metal flake in the paint...

Voss - I VOTE for "VOSS-A-RAPTOR" to me it sounds more Macho...

I think that will do.

And from then it was created. VossaRaptor

Phill Pollard

Reaction score
thanks man. Love the support here!!

I have the same truck as yours. I just got mine on 4/21.

About the only thing mine doesn't have on/in it is the Nav and I already miss that feature. I traded in a 2011 F-150 4x4 Super Crew Cab/short bed King Ranch Edition on it after only 7 months of owning it. I took a serious beating on the KR but I wanted a Raptor when I found the KR (I'm a impulse buyer) and I know I should'a just gone with the Raptor in the fist place. Too late, what's done is done.

I'm currently trying to fight the 'Mod Bug' best as possible but with all the accessories I see out there for a Raptor, it's a tough fight.

I'm pretty sure I'll go with a exhaust (looking at the Roush) and CAI (Roush or Airaid) but I'm trying to limit my mods to that. I bought a 2010 GT500 and went NUTS on it with mods so I have my 'quck fix' and shouldn't need it for the Raptor. Having said that, I see a couple of front bumper/light bars that I really REALLY like.

But like you, I'm almost giddy with my Raptor. I was walking past it in my driveway earlier and thought to myself, "Damn that's a good looking truck!". I loved my King Ranch but I tire of my toys easily (it can be a curse).

Nice truck and good color choice! ;)

Phill Pollard