My Dealer has the exact same truck I ordered...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^ That's funny because the white people, black people, Asian people, Hispanic people, whatever people all cannot drive worth a shit in my area.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Asians are bad here to lol.

To expand on my BAD DRIVER comments or more like a hypothasys, screw the spelling, on why these folks can't drive.

MANY born here in the USA have toys, go karts, mini bikes, motorcycles many MANY years before we try to get a license and drive on the street. I grew up with a friends family having a country place. We would drive the farm trucks to the store, town or where ever at age 10 or 12. By the time we were 16 we could drive. It was second nature.

Many if not all these folks come to the USA as ADULTS with little or NO experiance in a car. So when they try and drive they have to concentrate so hard on how to do ANYTHING behind the wheel. Its not natural to them. That make them tense and focused on whats ahead and not whats around them. They drive in a state of fear of being pulled over for not doing it right and many worry this will lead to possible other issues if stopped.

Its just not the same for them. Just my opinion. Not trying to slam them.

BDRAG

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Idk which group of Asians you speak of, but in my home country many people drive at very young ages such as BDRAG. The problem is that driving there has basically zero to little laws. The basic law is to avoid accidents. Then, you think why the hell are they so prone to accidents? Good question. It's because the other good drivers are avoiding the other shittier ones.

In America, we expect that people know what they're doing so we're not as attentive to driving since we're not expecting the idiot in front, beside, or behind us is or are ******.

I was born and raised in the US. My father was born and raised on Taiwan. He drove military 2 and 3 ton trucks when he was 18. I consider him the best driver I will ever know. He's taught me so much over these years and if I could be half the driver he is then I'm happy.

Conejoracer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Idk which group of Asians you speak of, but in my home country many people drive at very young ages such as BDRAG. The problem is that driving there has basically zero to little laws. The basic law is to avoid accidents. Then, you think why the hell are they so prone to accidents? Good question. It's because the other good drivers are avoiding the other shittier ones.

In America, we expect that people know what they're doing so we're not as attentive to driving since we're not expecting the idiot in front, beside, or behind us is or are ******.

I was born and raised in the US. My father was born and raised on Taiwan. He drove military 2 and 3 ton trucks when he was 18. I consider him the best driver I will ever know. He's taught me so much over these years and if I could be half the driver he is then I'm happy.

Well said!

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score

Well said, but I am not singling out just asians. I tried to say imagrants to the US from all over the world. Let me expand and get in deeper shit! HAHaha.

We have many middle eastern folk here. I have a mosque almost in my back yard. The FEMALE middle eastern woman WERE NOT ALLOWED to drive where many of them come from. They seem to be the most blind to the world around them than the male ME's around here. The males just drive ****** cause they are to busy YELLING at everyone around them. More than even ME in traffic! AHhahaaaa. Really.

You better be looking out if your anywhere near the church behind me if its near prayer time. These folk drive like a chase sceen from Raiders of the Lost Ark. I mean fast and furious. HAhahaaaaaaaaa. Its scary! The cops won't pull them over because it would be INSENSITIVE to the needs of that group of people. So they just drive like they are in their own country, like a goat with a bag on its head! AHhahaaaaaa.

I ride about 10K on motorcycles a year, half that in town here. BELIEVE ME, I look out for the ones with the head locked straight ahead and not moving. If the head moves right, regardless if they are in the right or left or whatever lane, they are gonna turn right. If nthey hit you they will say. I HAD MY SIGNAL ON! Yea but ya gotta make sure someones not there first ya BOZO! AHhaha. REALLY!

BDRAG

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So they just drive like they are in their own country, like a goat with a bag on its head! AHhahaaaaaa.

I assume there's no offense to any group intended... This line got me laughing pretty hard! :ROFLJest:

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
I assume there's no offense to any group intended... This line got me laughing pretty hard! :ROFLJest:

HAhaaaaa. It just happens sometimes! AHhahaaa. There are **** poor drivers from EVERYWHERE out there. Its just that when I, ME, observe whats going on around ME because my life depends on it, it sure seems there are direct groups responsible for my attention more than others. It is what it is. No offense ment.

I drive agressively defensive. I bust away at lights to get my safe zone established. I crowd up next to a car in the lane beside me when on a bike so I know they see me. I do NOT drive or ride in blind spots. I know if I am forced into it I will damn sure be making lots of noise so they can hear me then see me. HAhahaaaaaaaa.

Its just like, water is wet. Its like that. The sun is bright. It is what it is.

Just a funny but true side note that was on a news report a few years back. Myself and others observed the same thing but we bit our tounges. The story or the comments revolved around a series of protests by the local hispanic community.

The whole states population of hispanics had a NO WORK day to protest some this or that issue that was unfair or some shit. Hispanic wall street, anyway the comments on the news cast were how there had been ZERO traffic tie ups in the AM and PM drive rush hour. There were ZERO wrecks that cause people to be late for work or shut down a major hyway due to a ladder in the road or 3 guys pushing a truck in the road or no over turned van with 27 day labor workers in it. HAHahhaaa. I am serious.

The next day, normal traffic crashes and so on as usual. The news made the comment, well I guess the work stoppage is over! HAHAHAAAaaaaaaaaa.

BDRAG