My Dealer has the exact same truck I ordered...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Seriously hijacked....

Bringing things way back on track - the truck is sat in my driveway!

HAHaaaaa. SWEET!

While you were off dealing with the dealer, Myself and a few others have tried to keep this thread from going dormant. HAhahaaaaa.

So how did the deal go down? Did you get it for what you had origanaly agreed on and was it equiped the same or better like mine was?

BDRAG

OP
OP
T

The Brit

Reaction score
Thanks BDRAG, very kind of you!

The deal was x-plan as originally agreed, and the truck was exactly the same as my order. They might have been confused and given it me thinking it was my order... They claimed they shouldn't have done x-plan price on it per the general managers mandate, so I was lucky to get such a great price. However they spin it, whatever :)

Will post some pictures when i can wash it. The front tires kick up some serious spray and with the sand they've put down, its dirty after 40 miles. Also, since we got our electricity back, the cable is now out...

Hocker52

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks BDRAG, very kind of you!

The deal was x-plan as originally agreed, and the truck was exactly the same as my order. They might have been confused and given it me thinking it was my order... They claimed they shouldn't have done x-plan price on it per the general managers mandate, so I was lucky to get such a great price. However they spin it, whatever :)

Will post some pictures when i can wash it. The front tires kick up some serious spray and with the sand they've put down, its dirty after 40 miles. Also, since we got our electricity back, the cable is now out...

You got lucky with the X-plan because on the Ford website the Raptor is excluded. I even tried to talk the dealership into it but it was no go.