My 2020 Moonroof "CRUNCH"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The only reason I bought this vehicle is because it is a RAPTOR! I placed the order in August 2012 and arrived and picked up in January 2013 so...no...it was not bought from the dealer's lot....like all the other vehicles I own.

I like a moonroof (have it in all the others) and used to use it on the Raptor once in a while...Had no idea at the time of purchase about the "potential problems" on all F-150's with the moonroof and so early and so expensive!

FORD SUCKS BIG TIME !...not because they do not know how to make good vehicles...but BECAUSE THEY DO NOT WANT !
Wow. You’re complaining about a sunroof issue on a decade old truck. If you can’t fix it yourself with the kit from Sunroof Doctor, pay someone who can and move on with your life. This isn’t your personal complaint thread.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
And there is no reason to start calling people names.
There is. When you're having an argument it's an admission of defeat but you can still fool yourself into thinking that it isn't obvious to the whole world. And it did make me laugh. It was written with all the skill of a Chinese troll. And thinking that red-neck(er?) is an insult is pretty funny. This kid probably doesn't leave his Mom's basement in Hunan more often than once a week.