Multitude of Problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

txmxer

Reaction score
I just had cam phasers replaced and the dealership updated the TCM, I'll update and let you know if it helped the rough shifting. There's a general vibe here of bullying people when they talk about common problems with the gen 2s. I don't know what it is.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just had cam phasers replaced and the dealership updated the TCM, I'll update and let you know if it helped the rough shifting. There's a general vibe here of bullying people when they talk about common problems with the gen 2s. I don't know what it is.
Not bullying about common problems. Its the whole no intro, no pic, nothing except"hey I got a problem" first post. No interaction, no reference of whats going on with said problem. No etiquette, probably a bot or a troll

All the knowledge and help in the world is here

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bullying? What is this grade 4 schoolyard?

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
I’ve experienced a multitude of problems with my 2017 Raptor. From wheel end issues to cam phaser issues to transmission issues. It only has 63000 miles on it and I’m trying to decide whether to purchase a new Raptor or move on to a different brand. Has anyone been able to get Ford to help with the transmission issues. Thank you
Well, I'll tell you I feel your pain for sure! I had my 2010 Gen 1 power rear window switch go out after just eight years of ownership. Worst part about it cost me $20 buck off Amazon, and I had to fix it myself which involved 15 min. of my time to do.