MSRP in the Carolinas?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just picked my 2021 from town and country in Charlotte in mid December. I ordered from them in June at MSRP, but they said now they are marking everything up. I’m glad they stuck to the MSRP deal for me.
nice man, I'm in Charlotte near park road shopping center. Let me know if you're around this way. My 2022 is supposed to be built in 2 weeks.

Dryan910

Reaction score
nice man, I'm in Charlotte near park road shopping center. Let me know if you're around this way. My 2022 is supposed to be built in 2 weeks.
Awesome! I’m right around the corner from there off of Barclay Downs. Let me know if you want to catch up sometime.

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome! I’m right around the corner from there off of Barclay Downs. Let me know if you want to catch up sometime.
Message sent. Not to derail thread.

The owner of parkway owns capital ford so may be worth someone reaching out there as well

mattncsu

Reaction score
I called Capital Ford in Dec and they didn’t have any allocations.
I reached out to a salesman at Capital last week who we worked with a few years ago for our Explorer purchase and while he didn’t mention any specific about the allocations he said there were 5 unscheduled orders ahead of me with a wait time of 6-8 months. Plus the $10k markup.

No thanks…

Last edited:

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I reached out to a salesman at Capital last week who we worked with a few years ago for our Explorer purchase and while he didn’t mention any specific about the allocations he said there were 5 unscheduled orders ahead of me with a wait time of 6-8 months. Plus the $10k markup.

No thanks…
damn...there is a 2021 coming into huntersville ford. doesnt show a markup.

Here's a 37 package at fort mill ford

mattncsu

Reaction score
Cooper Ford in Carthage ordered my 21 37 at msrp. They sell everything except the gt500’s with no markup. Good family owned dealership but small- they only had one raptor allocation for 2021. The owner is cool, all around solid people there. Talk to Kass tell him steve t referred you! Good luck.
Huge thank you to you sir. Spoke with Kass today and he agreed to order one at MSRP for me. He then called me back to say there is an order scheduled for build next month (buyer backed out) with a couple extra options that I hadn’t originally wanted. Thought about it and decided to pull the trigger.

But before this, he did confirm with the rep that they have one more allocation for order. So anyone that’s interested should jump on it. MSRP plus $499 doc fee with tax/tag/title. I believe he said out of state buyers may have to be cash deals, I guess they’ve been burned in the past….

Better jump on it while you can.

Cooper Ford in Carthage NC

Adrenlin

Reaction score
parkway ford in NC will sell MSRP but they are full
I usually lurk in the forum, but read this and chuckled. I know who has Parkway's first (and maybe only for all I know) 2022 37PP allocation real well...well enough that I know the VIN. ;)

It currently has a build date of 02-28, and was finally scheduled last Thursday. AMB, 801A.

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I usually lurk in the forum, but read this and chuckled. I know who has Parkway's first (and maybe only for all I know) 2022 37PP allocation real well...well enough that I know the VIN. ;)

It currently has a build date of 02-28, and was finally scheduled last Thursday. AMB, 801A.
nice work, itll be my 2nd raptor from them since oct 2020. $5k off msrp on a 2020, MSRP on 35 package to swap over my 37's, racks, retrax cover...build date 2/8

Yeetyodeler

Reaction score
damn...there is a 2021 coming into huntersville ford. doesnt show a markup.

Here's a 37 package at fort mill ford

I've done deals with Huntersville Ford before. I had to threaten to use a different dealer for them to honor X-Plan on an ordered F-250. They do markups unless you really fight with them so there will for sure be a markup on that Raptor.