Buying on Long Island

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ppk487

Reaction score
Hi all,

New here. Looking for a Raptor 35 801A package within the next year or so. While I have some time I figured I’d get on the ball researching. Raptors are definitely available at almost every dealer here on Long Island but I haven’t been able to find any for MSRP. Most dealers are $10-$15k over MSRP for the 35s but “will work with you.”

It’s obviously a sign of the times (I hope) and I would like to think this will pass. Just curious if anyone knows of dealers on LI, NY that will sell for MSRP, or if there are any in the tri state area should this last for such a long time?

I’d think with the fact that Raptors are available in almost every lot that this silliness will eventually end.

EndlessEight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you can get an allocation to order the vehicle and are okay waiting...you should be able to find a dealer to get you a 35 for MSRP.

The dealership I am tentatively planning to use in NJ relayed to me they would order a 35 at MSRP and a 37 PP at 5k over MSRP.

Like you, I started gathering information early.

I plan to order the truck in June or July (whenever the 24 order banks open) and then it's a 4-6 month wait at minimum. Expecting delays.

Gives me more time to save for a larger down payment. Do not want a auto payment grrrr.

OP
OP
P

ppk487

Reaction score
So the dealers I asked said they won’t be taking orders. I too have zero problem waiting. I think I’d like to get out of my truck and into a raptor by 2025 I’m just concerned over more price increases