MPT Turbosmart Blow Off Valve BOV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bkervaski

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm considering the Turbosmart Blow Off Valve BOV sold by MPT.

I can't find installation instructions, are these easy to install on a stock 2019?

I love the sound.

Thanks for any feedback.

fur_pig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly just get the boomba adapter. I got it and it is LOUD when the stock wastegate releases, way louder than a vent to atmosphere mod.

smoothdocta

Reaction score
Honestly just get the boomba adapter. I got it and it is LOUD when the stock wastegate releases, way louder than a vent to atmosphere mod.
Was just about to ask if it was better than the Boomba? I feel the install is 10 times easier with the boomba? How do you like it??

FrodoTBaggins88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed the Turbosmart BOV in my 2019 a couple weeks ago. Took 10 minutes. Literally one of the easiest mods you'll install. Definitely easier than the oil change on these trucks. It sounds awesome.

MEATSWORD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I looked at them but they didn't look right.
You gotta link to on that works?

Edit for **** pour spelling, see what I did there lol

OP
OP
B

bkervaski

Reaction score
I installed the Turbosmart BOV in my 2019 a couple weeks ago. Took 10 minutes. Literally one of the easiest mods you'll install. Definitely easier than the oil change on these trucks. It sounds awesome.

Did you have to lift the truck? I watched the video, doesn't look terrible.

smoothdocta

Reaction score
You take off the intercooler like the video? Or you just get under there and squeeze your hand in there??